EFFECTIVE DATE: September 1, 2018
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We only collect personal information through the Website when you provide it to us. For example, we may collect your name, email address, phone number and/or physical address, if you provide them, when you use the “contact us” or “customer feedback” features on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn that we inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will immediately delete it from our records.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you visit our Website, we may use a variety of technologies to automatically collect information about Website visitors in order to maintain and improve our Website. For example, when you visit our Website, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, and the last web page you visited may automatically be logged. We may also collect information about your usage and activity on our Website. We do not associate this type of “traffic data” regarding Website usage with personal information of users of the Website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Website for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Website or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your personal information to:
● provide you with information and services requested and communicate with you about them;
● operate, maintain and improve our Website and services;
● respond to your comments and questions and provide other customer service;
● communicate with you about new promotions and upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Northern Blends; and
● help us understand your needs and provide you with better service.
If and to the extent Sheakley shares personal information collected by it through the Career Pages with us, we use such personal information for purposes of possible employment and related employment matters.
We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries. By providing us with personal information, you consent to its transfer to the United States.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share your personal information that is subject to this Policy, and other information we collect through the Website, with third parties as follows:
● with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access such information to carry out their work for us;
● to (i) comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process, (ii) to protect the rights and property of Northern Blends, our agents, customers, and others including to enforce our agreements and policies, or (iii) in an emergency to protect the interests of Northern Blends, its customers, or any person; and
● in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Effective Date” above.
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
We do not currently take actions to respond to “do not track” signals sent by your web browser because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We may adopt a standard once one is created. While we, or vendors on our behalf, may track the sites you visited before and after our Website for our internal business purposes, we do not authorize other third parties (e.g., advertisers) to do so, but it is nonetheless possible that third parties may do so for their own purposes with respect to which we may have no knowledge or control.
GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES
Northern Blends is headquartered in Brighton, Michigan, and the Website is intended only for a Michigan audience. Any users of the Website from other jurisdictions use the Website, and submit any personal information to us, at their own risk and subject to all applicable laws in their jurisdictions. This Policy is governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to its choice-of-law rules. The federal and state courts in Michigan shall be the exclusive forum for resolution of claims or disputes relating to or arising out of this Policy. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate state or federal courts in Michigan in any proceeding relating to any such claim or dispute involving the website.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.